Managing Director at Legacy Group Services
Views:156 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Vice President - Sales & Presales - IT Infrastructure (25-30 yrs)
Vice President - Sales and Presales - IT Infrastructure
Job Purpose :
- The Vice president of Sales reports to the MD and is a member of the company's executive team. He is responsible for the direction and management of all Infrastructure Sales and business development operations, including market competitiveness, pricing, Compensation, and distribution and channel strategy. This position may include responsibility for business development. The VP Sales will drive the company's (Infrastructure Practice) achievement of its customer acquisition and revenue goals.
QUALIFICATION : BBA, MBA, Marketing/Sales - IT degree will be advantage
CERTIFICATIONS : Sales Certification
EXPERIENCE : At least 25 years sales experience in IT industries, with 5 years in a senior management position.
REPORTING TO : Managing Director
RESPONSIBILITIES (INCLUDES ALL TASKS) :
1. Direct and coordinate company sales and presales function for the Infrastructure Practice
2. Active the overall Infrastructure Revenue and Net Profit target for the company ( Infrastructure Practice)
3. Direct and oversee the company sales and Presales function to identify and develop new customers for solutions and services.
4. Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new project development.
5. Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, Presales, methods, costs, and results.
6. Manage overall budgets, and oversee management of internal operating budgets.
7. Plan and coordinate public affairs, and communications efforts, to include public relations and community outreach.
8. Directly manage major and critical developing client accounts, and coordinate the management of all other accounts.
9. Work closely with marketing team to develop and execute lead programs.
10. Improve and implement short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
11. Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings to promote the company.
12. Promote positive relations with partners, vendors, and distributors.
13. Work with department managers and corporate staff to deliver the five year business plans for the company.
14. Serve on planning and policy-making committees.
15. Manage overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management.
16. Develop pricing policies, including volume discounts and terms and conditions, for high-profile customers and channel partners.
MANDATORY OPTIONAL :
- Experience in Account planning and execution.
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management. Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations.
- Excellent knowledge of Infra Solutions- Managed Services / Security/ Cloud/ Integrated Infra
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.