Vice President - Sales - Pharma (10-20 yrs)
Industry - Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Category - Sales & Marketing
Skills - National Sales, Pharma sales
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Leading the PAN India sales for 30+ year old health/nutrition/pharma company. They are looking for a strong sales leader to lead PAN India operations based out of Delhi office.
Client Details :
My client OAS a leader in the phytonutrients space. They have a strong national as well as international presence and specialise in segments of paeds, gynae and general physicians.
Reporting directly to CEO, your responsibilities would include the following:
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with client's needs
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date with new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board
- You should come with a minimum of 12 years of experience in handling pharma sales at PAN India level
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication and team management skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
Job Offer :
Opportunity to work with a market leader in a high growth environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Astha Dixit on +91 124 452 5412.
Contact - Astha Dixit - +91 124 452 5412
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.