Core Team Member at Blume Ventures
Views:492 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Vice President - Sales - Online/Internet (10-15 yrs)
The VP - Sales role will enable the success of the category initiative through the launch and subsequent scale-up of the business in close collaboration with the vertical teams. This position will be responsible for the revenue of the product and will play a key role in setting the direction for the brand and the product and driving the Go-To-Market Initiatives.
This person will also own a complete P&L of the telesales vertical and formulate a data-driven strategy for the growth of the business.
Design the inside sales strategy, set business goals drive execution to achieve these goals for your teams.
Location : Bangalore
- Head the Inside Sales vertical for the Category
- Develop the overall strategy for Inside sales in line with the organizations goals
- Hire new sales people and manage the existing team of inside sales executives
- Ensure consistent use of Hubspot and other CRM solutions by the team
- Establish annual, quarterly, and monthly sales targets for regions and territories.
- Devise a value-based solution selling methodology to drive conversion of leads through a high-velocity pipeline
- Develop a world-class team by mentoring, counseling, and coaching team; planning, monitoring, and appraising results and related reviews
- Work closely with the CEO across internal sales functions to draw a sales plan for the respective segments, define goals and metrics.
- Work with stakeholders to draft a sales strategy spanning across various businesses, define synergies in sales processes, org structures, uber goals, and cascading goals.
- At least 10-15 years of total work experience in B2C sales with a minimum of 5 years in Telesales, preferably from an Internet (product) selling background.
- Preferably from Tier 1 management schools.
- Should have managed spans of 500+
- High level of Target orientation and proven track record of accomplishing weekly / monthly revenue targets independently.
- Should have experience in setting up Training & Quality function to support the Sales delivery
- Proven leadership skills, self-motivated & ability to manage competing priorities.
- Exposure to value & volume selling is a must.
- Should have a pleasing personality and good communication & presentation skills.
- Should have high data management skills (an expert in excel)
- Should be able to work in a pressure situation.
- Innovative and capable of out-of-the-box thinking
- Good Understanding of Quality metrics and process improvements.
- Strong results orientation - is able to focus and deliver results
- Excellent problem-solving skills - coming up with simple solutions to complex problems
- Ability to drive consensus, leverage synergies from cross-functional teams
- Drive performance management across the workforce by applying and implementing best-in-class performance metrics.
- Should have managed a monthly revenue of > 40 cr.
- Should have scaled revenue for a startup
Incase this interests you, then kindly revert with an updated copy of your resume and suggest a good time to speak.