Talent Acquisition Specialist at Sutra Services Pvt Ltd
Views:390 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Vice President - Sales - IT (10-20 yrs)
- Own all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company's sales goals. This involves traveling and testing new markets for product fitment.
- Build new distribution channels and liaison with existing channel partners.
- Assists in the development of the sales plan. Prepares forecasts and OKR-KPI for mapping for upper management, for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting, and strategic planning.
- Land and expand: build process and funnel for manual top-down reach out, onboarding, activation, and expansion.
- Evangelize the product and personally help close the largest deals.
- Work collaboratively across teams
- including Engineering, Product, and Marketing
- Establish the inbound lead requirements needed to meet your sales objectives.
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development.
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally.
Skillset Requirements :
- Ability to grow the business's online presence through a well-defined content strategy.
- Experience managing P&L through enterprise IT sales, account management, and/or business development either at an MNC or a tech start-up (experience founding or being on the founding team of start-ups is a plus, also, experience in insurance)
- MBAs and Computer science/software backgrounds are preferred (not a must)
- Excellent communication skills in English, both virtually, in-person, and written
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Proven negotiation skills.