Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:869 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vice President - Sales/Business Development - ITeS/BPO/KPO - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (10-15 yrs)
Title - Vice President-Business Development / Sales - ITeS / BPO / KPO
Location - United States
- This a hunting role with revenue accountability - minimum 2.5 M $ independent contracting target would be there in Year One.
- There will be no expectation to pursue opportunities inside exiting relationships. The role will be to focus on new logo which qualifies to cluster specialization
- Focus is on identifying & qualifying multiple scalable opportunities in the service areas of IT Services / BPO / KPO Industry
- Ability to collate insights on customer pain points and orchestrating an appropriate solution in conjunction with the technical partner and cluster teams
- Should have an understanding of customer challenges, their top priorities and should be well versed in doing competitor Analysis
- Will be accountable from engagement all the way to contracting
- Creating an opportunity pipeline that is 5X of expected contracting in the financial year
- Bring insights on customer's strategic initiatives. Bring competitive insight on wallet share & pricing
- Conversion accountability for opportunities created.
- Advise delivery teams ahead of time on talent requirements so that delivery is well prepared with required talent
Preferred Candidate :
- With a minimum of last 5 years engaged with US Region of Tier 1 and Tier 2 Clients in Business Development / Sales of ITeS / BPO / KPO.
- Should have at least 10-15 years of experience in ITeS for US geography
- Should have been front ending sales for the last 6-8 years
- Should have deep understanding of selling ITeS/BPO Services to top tier companies.
- Demonstrated ability to independently engage with CXOs in opportunity creation and conversion
- Experience in ITeS context critical. Experience or captive / shared services experience would not suffice
- Premium education and B-school background
- Short and Frequent travel is a must.