Consultant at Kelly Services
Views:3522 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Vice President - Sales & Business Development - Insurance (7-20 yrs)
Business head role(VP) with us & involve P&L responsibility.
Someone from a LI or GI company may be better.
1.Brief Job Description: Business Head - Insurance Vertical
1. Business Development and Service Delivery:
- Responsible for setting up, managing and growing Insurance back office operations
- To drive revenue growth in Insurance Business :
a) Acquisition of new clients
b) Increase bouquet of products / services currently being offered to existing clients.
c) Develop and own the business strategy, along with sales forecast and revenue projection.
- Prior work experience in dealing with multi locational assignments preferably in Insurance Sales/ BPO industry. Experience in managing and leading a large team
- Build strong inter personal relationships and gain customer confidence with customer teams for generating new opportunities and identifying new processes within these accounts that can be outsourced
- End to End Expertise across Account mining and Account farming - strategic intent/ planning, target operating model creation, location and center strategy, solutions design, transition, operations & reporting, stakeholder management & governance, and P&L. Proven track record of account planning and account management.
- Strategize transitions /migrations planning from various locations and also keep the relationship with various geo/process heads
- Adherence to Project Plan across People, Process and Systems along with strong focus on Project Costs/Timelines.
- Define and agree on the SLA's with the transitioning unit oversees and put in place with Operations team.
- Develop and leverage client relationships to maximize bottom-line results. Establish and develop strategies to achieve operational growth as per organizational directives to maximize profitability and client satisfaction
- Own up Relationship Management with the clients & ensure smooth resolution of operational issues by the Operation heads.
- Effective and efficient Go-Live/Pilot Management as per the Defined Project Timelines and key deliverables
- Ensure accurate and timely documentation and application of tools/templates on each transition project
- Identify clients business requirements and challenges, forecast requirements, and work on proposals for customized business solutions. Negotiate with internal stake holders and clients senior management to maximize opportunities
2. Technological Interventions
a. Brief understanding on the Technology aspects of business and should be able to cast the Tech roadmap in terms of expectations in building a strong Technological Process road map.
b. Identify the need and scope of automation in various processes and work closely with the IT team
c. To keep updated on trending Operations requirement and manage internal stake holders & Clients to build efficiencies of scale through IT as a platform.
3. Client Management:
a. To front end the Service Delivery teams and focus on Client Relationship Management.
b. To be a facilitator between the client and Service Delivery teams and take lead in proactive Client communication
c. Ensure the SLA's are met as per the contractual agreements and Clients expectations are accorded
d. Manage Client reporting and Dash board of activities in time & take corrective action based on it
e. Institute sturdy communication channels with the clients to manage escalations and take proactive steps to avoid any form of escalations.
4. Team Management -
Ensure Learning Initiatives, Adherence to discipline, punctuality and compliance by the team & Attrition Management
1. MBA - From a reputed University
Competencies/ Skills Required :
1. Corporate Sales, B2B Sales, Business Development, Sales Strategy, Strong Operational Knowledge, Service Delivery, Customer centricity & relationship management
2. P & L Management & Cost Optimization
3. Experience in handling large and diversified teams
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.