Senior Recruitment Researcher at Hunting Cube Recruitment Solutions
Views:229 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Vice President - Sales - BFSI (9-14 yrs)
Vice President - Sales Head would be responsible to source customers for Consumer Loans/Personal Loans directly or through business partners (Direct Sales Agents). The main areas of responsibility will include :
- Identification of potential tie-ups and channels for business development; target entities
- DSAs, Industry bodies and Associations, Mid-Sized/ Large Companies (for funding to their channels/ suppliers)
- Responsible for new initiatives, strategic alliances and partnerships
- To prepare action plans sales team for effective search of sales leads, prospects, referrals & DSAs, loan originators & aggregators.
- Understanding the customer needs & building positive relationships with customers.
- Prospecting and Originating new customers
- Solving customer queries to help proper functioning of sanctioning & disbursement
- Developing and managing relationships with Large Corporates to meet their funding requirement.
- Follow up with clients for on time submission of financials and related documents, getting proposals approved/Renewed, Documentation & Disbursal of facilities
- Achieve the sales revenue target allocated for the defined period.
- Preliminary credit underwriting of loan cases.
- Managing customer acquisition and on-boarding process end to end from acquisition to disbursement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams like - Sales / Ops / Credit / Collections / Legal teams.
- Coordinating with other internal units (including Credit & Operations) and vendors (including Legal, Valuation and FI Agencies) to ensure smooth on-boarding.
- Executing Loan Agreements with the customers.
- Responsible for Sales Recruitment & managing a team of 15-20 Relationship Managers.
- Training and Development, Motivation, Guiding, Attrition Control of the teams to accomplish set revenue and business targets.
- To provide timely feedback to senior management regarding sales performance of the team