Vice President - Sales - BFSI (13-16 yrs)
The Client Acquisition Group has been tasked with scaling up by continuously increasing the Client base by pitching the company and its various products. You will be anchoring efforts to devise and execute go to market strategies, conduct business development, build relations, acquire corporate borrowers and onboard them on debt platform.
Primary Responsibilities (Job Description) :
- Identifying target corporate borrowers and presenting the company's value proposition, acquiring and successfully onboarding them
- Evaluate target client and qualify them to ascertain company's product fit
- Reaching out to the said target potential clients and conduct business development activities to convert them into customers
- Initiate and manage client engagement; meet and build relationships at CXO/CFO/CRO, Head Collections and Collections teams with constant re-engagement till onboarding exercise has concluded
- Understand the debt collections problem statement and suitably pitch Company's product offerings to solve for the problem statement.
- Individual Contributor Role
- Achieve various milestones and goals set out on number of client acquisition and revenue targets.
- Ensure a smooth handover to internal transaction execution team that will execute the delivery of the onboarded client
- Monitor the performance status of the client's requirements and ensure that the borrowers do not go dormant on the platform.
- Seek and obtain feedback from onboarded client and share ideas to enhance the onboarding experience on company and pass on the feedback to technology teams.
- Working with various internal and external team for ensuring smoother process
- Documenting end to end sales activities and communication on sales platform and workflows used by the company
- Competition Mapping
Required Skills :
- 13+ years' experience in Business Development and sales focused of B2B sales or Enterprise sales. Experience in Platform Sales across Rating Agency, B2B e-commerce platforms, SAAS platforms, Fintech, payment gateways will be preferred.
- Self-starter and a faster learner who is willing to push the envelope and has ambitions to scale up a business rapidly.
- Avid networker, excellent at communication and presentations skills with top-notch customer service approach
- Someone who focusses on driving his unit and making it a significant profit centre. Ability to demonstrate entrepreneurial skills is a must.
- Proven track record of meeting Sales goals, ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Experience selling at the C level and navigating large organizations
- Commercial Negotiation Skills
- Detail oriented with ability to manage multiple relationships parallelly
- MBA / PGDM degree from premier institution or Chartered Accountant
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, managing technical proposals
- Ability to work under pressure & track record of delivering targets
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.