Specialist - Leadership Hiring at Saaki & Argus Consulting
Views:2307 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Vice President - Robotic Process Automation - IT (17-24 yrs)
Client of Saaki and Argus Consulting
A U.S. based PCMM and CMMi Level 5 software MNC rated by a leading analyst firm as among the top 4 IT companies.With an employee base of 25000 + and a business philosophy that emphasizes commitment to partnerships that sustain long-term, proven value for customers by delivering high-quality, cost-effective solutions, they have been recognized as a premium player in the IT offshore services industry.They have a highly capable workforce - strong in technology /architecture and verticals - Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Financial Services, Insurance, Retail, Manufacturing & Logistics, Media & Publishing and Telecommunications
- Lead the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) practice, responsible for setting up technical delivery teams, customer onboarding and supporting sales and marketing efforts in RPA
- Implementing and delivering multiple Robotic Automation programs for clients as part of their process transformation strategy; supporting clients in identifying new areas in their application/operation landscape for RPA implementation
- Responsible for E2E delivery - Right from discovery/design to development and handover to the run support team
- Responsible to lead and manage a team of automation experts responsible for RPA opportunity assessment, Discovery and Design phase.
- Orchestrate RPA Deals/create custom solutions and playbooks with implementation roadmap for customers
- Will define vision, strategy, create and participate in governance
- Monitoring, mobilizing resources, driving final acceptance, leading executive committee reviews and managing the program P&L.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.