Vice President - Risk & Regulatory Compliance - Big4 (15-25 yrs)
The incumbent will be responsible for leading Risk and Regulatory compliance activities for the entities and is expected to work with senior leadership in both US and India and drive all R&R compliance efforts.
The key job responsibilities are:
- Maintain and improve the framework for the identification, management, monitoring and reporting of R&R compliance risks and issues
- Ensure compliance with the various Indian commercial, corporate, industrial, mercantile, labor and foreign exchange laws applicable to all functions located in multiple states
- Ensure that the framework meets internal and statutory requirements. Monitor non-compliance and escalate issues where non-compliance is not addressed
- Ensure that internal policies align with current and/or proposed legislation, rules and regulations. Work with the functional leadership on remediation in case of deviation
- Collaborate with the Office of General Counsel (OGC) to determine and evaluate the impact of current and new legislation, rules and regulatory developments, current/new projects and current/new service offerings
- Provide regular and timely feedback to Management; be proactive in the identification and resolution of issues that may have an impact on the firm's finances and/or reputation.
- Work with the stakeholders to ensure accuracy of filing of various regulatory returns and maintenance of filing records
Regional Control and Compliance Committee
- Participate as an active member of the "USI Regional Control and Compliance Committee" and other sub-committees and provide insights on the compliance risk
- Advise leadership on the risk cadence, alternative solutions and potential impact
- Evaluate the proposed remediation plan and outline any residual risk (if any)
- Report to Management and relevant governance committees on monitoring effectiveness of mitigating measures
Regulatory Inspection / Summon / Notices
- Evaluate inspection requests and advice Management on the appropriate course of action
- Liaise with Risk Management and Internal Audit on risk related issues, legislation, rules and regulations
- Serve as a business advisor and support remediation efforts
- Work on implementing an automated regulatory compliance tool
This team would be responsible for Risk and Regulatory ("R&R") compliance activities.
- Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant with at least 16 plus years- experience in Compliance / Controls / Audit desired. Sound knowledge of India regulatory framework and at least 2-3 years- experience in governance risk / compliance role
- Qualified legal professional with 16 plus years of experience in financial and regulatory compliance, business laws and application. Experience in Finance/ Compliance / Regulatory Risk / Governance and having additional certification of Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) and Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA)
Business & Technical skills
- Demonstrate strong leadership, inter-personal and analytical skills
- Demonstrate ability to manage international stakeholders, collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Provide the organization with effective risk management solutions by implementing better management and risk strategies
- Perform risk evaluations and review design and program development plans across various functional domains of the organization
- Strong knowledge of COSO (Committee of Sponsoring Organizations) framework and proven track record of implementing the same.
Shift Timings: 9 am to 6 pm
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.