Business Head at Xpert Conexions
Views:4016 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Vice President - Risk Analytics - Credit Risk - BFS (8-18 yrs)
1. Risk Modelling (20%)
- Develop Risk scorecards through all stages of credit life cycle viz. Acquisition, Behaviour & Collections.
- Build Statistical Models both exploratory and predictive in nature catering to business problems leveraging statistical tools like SAS, R, SPSS Modeller.
- Maintain Inventory of all Models used across the Risk veticals.
- Creation and maintenance of a robust and detailed Model Governance policy and ensuring strict adherence.
- Direct the development of more complex databases, program models to extract data and use databases to provide statistical and financial modeling ( viz. Debt Estimation, Income Estimation, Multiplier Model etc.)
- Understanding of Risk Appetite framework and databases which can be leveraged for creating models and segmentations
- Quarterly Model Monitoring of all models under the purview of the job.
- Utilize industry best practices, advanced modeling techniques, supplemented by expert judgment and qualitative evaluation, to drive a program of validation and independent review that meets the requirements and framework as defined by regulation and policy
- Oversee the data design, analysis of portfolio trends, concerning credit score cutoffs, loss trends, portfolio dynamics, and scoring criteria
'- Coordinate & Partner with various functions like Collections, Finance, Strategy to create an interactive environment of information and feedback sharing and identifying risks & opportunities for business.
- Responsible for hiring and training Risk Analytics Specialist and Risk analysts.
2. Big Data Analytics (15%)
- Using big data to calculate and translate data into meaningful insights and review unformatted data that supports modeling on a single data or various targets
- Data algorithms - Use past business behavior to find pattern to achieve service/business automation
- Machine learning - Translate file structures and technical issues for view in data modeling
- Execute analytical projects and leverage analytical methods (like ANOVA, Distribution theory, regression, forecasting, Machine Learning Techniques, etc.)
-Perform data extraction, sampling, and statistical analyses using logistic regression, multinomial regression, neural network, gradient boosting algorithms, multivariate analysis, discriminant analysis, principal components analysis, etc.
3. Loss Forecasting (15%)
- Build and maintain Loss Forecasting Models basis Net Flows / Network methodologies.
-Managing modeling efforts to construct high-level driver based tool for scenario analysis and used for Capital Adequacy.
-Performing all required tests and measures of developed models (e.g., sensitivity, accuracy, volatility), delivering comprehensive model documentation, Validating and Recalibrating models on periodic basis
-Developing and producing quarterly reporting deck highlighting forecast accuracy and portfolio trends for user testing monitoring
4. Reserving & Stress Testing (15%)
- Prepare reserving and provisioning requirements- leverage US GAAP and IGAAP norms
- Provisioning based on IFRS9 based accounting principles that would encompass forecasting key risk metrics like roll rate, ECL, write-off, recovery, EAD etc. ; execution of the IFRS9 models, reconciliation and validation of IFRS9 model based provision numbers
- Conduct Stress testing techniques and build and manage stress testing models based on macro economic and microeconomic factors.
5. Business Intelligence - Data Visualization & MIS Reporting (20%)
- Drawing meaningful insights using analytical techniques, as well as the ability to present and communicate those insights to a non-technical audience
- Proactively monitor and report relevant changes in origination trends and portfolio performance to management
- Manage all Credit Risk reporting and MIS responsibilities both to internal as well as external stakeholder.
- Deliver descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive analytical insights as reports, ad-hoc queries, dashboards (Tableau) for operational and management reporting at an enterprise scale
6. People Management (15%)
- Manage and provide leadership to teams of analytics professionals and become actively involved in development and practice management.
- Nurture and inculcate culture of data driven business decisioning amongst the risk team members including vertical leads.
- Conduct trainings and workshops for risk team members and external stakeholders, if required, on basics of data analytics and usage of analytical tools ( viz. SAS, Excel Macro etc. )
- Drive employee Engagement for the Credit Risk vetrical.
- Drive training coverage for the entire Credit Risk vertical.
Measures of Success(Define the Outcomes expected of the role) 1. Ensure production, validation, monitoring and replacement of scorecard models as per agreed timelines and usage of latest tools, techniques and methodologies for producing the same.
2. Ensure production of Risk-based reports and metrics on timely basis and with high levels of accuracy to support optimized business growth.
Skills Sets Required 1. Candidate should have an understanding of Risk Policies and business analytics, and should be able to translate quantitative results into meaningful and actionable recommendations.
2.Must have the ability to work effectively within a team and be flexible to work on multiple projects
3. Self-starter, with demonstrable ability to work proactively and independently to drive results
4. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
5.Team Management Experience of at least 9 years.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.