Senior Sourcing Specialist at People Plus Advisors
Views:736 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:151
Vice President - Rewards/Performance & Operations - Media Firm (11-20 yrs)
India's fastest growing entertainment network and a house of more than 3 dozen iconic brands that offers multi-platform, multi-generational and multicultural brand experiences. It defines entertainment in India by touching people across its core lines of businesses - broadcast, digital, experiential, filmed entertainment and consumer products. Their vision is to be the most admired media & entertainment company by continuously entertaining, engaging and enriching the life of every Indian through sustained innovation and thought leadership.
About the Role
Head - Rewards, performance and Operations is both a strategic and hands-on role leading and facilitating the planning and execution of multiple HR functions. Reporting to the Chief Human Resources Officer, this role will directly manage compensation & benefits, performance management systems and policies, oversee payroll, HRIS, reporting and analytics, and the HR operations function.
At an operational level, the role supports employee satisfaction through ensure that all HR processes are run in a timely, efficient and compliant manner, responsible for designing and managing all HR systems, architecture and analytics approach so we have the metrics and information to make decisions to effectively attract, align, develop and retain our talent.
In addition, the role also works closely with top management across the organization to understand projected future needs.
Position: AVP / VP - Rewards, Performance and Operations
Experience required: 10 to 16 years
Location: Hybrid (Mumbai as base location)
- Developing a remuneration and reward strategy
- Planning and implementing a comprehensive performance management strategy across all business lines aligned with the firm's business objectives and growth
- Providing strategic advice and guidance on the performance management framework to all stakeholders
- Working with various stakeholders to promote the high performance and feedback culture.
- Overseeing the benchmarking current compensation and benefits against the macro environment
- Implementing and overseeing remuneration plans
- Advising senior managers on compensation issues
- Managing the annual organizational salary review process
- Lead HR projects like compensation plans revisions, HR automation
- Implement functional HRMS and internal databases across all departments and locations
- Oversee our payroll and performance evaluation systems
- Design company policies and procedures
- Review and update our employment contracts and agreements
- Track HR AOP by HR functions
- Design and track key HR metrics
- Measure the effectiveness of our benefits programs and recommend improvements
- Ensure our recordkeeping and data processing procedures comply with compliance requirements
- Leading and managing a team of practitioners
- Overseeing role or job changes within teams
- Oversee critical HR metrices and works with other COEs / HRBPs to drive strategic interventions accordingly
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Accounting, Finance, or Payroll (Masters will be preferred)
- 10 to 16 years' experience in an HR managerial position.
- Minimum 5+ year's experience in C&B, R&R and PMS.
- At least 5+ year's experience into People Management.
- Must have prior experience in policy and process design.
- Should possess technology mindset with knowledge of common HRIS.
- Must have strong grasp of project management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.