Engagement Manager at Prodentify Professional Services
Views:5020 Applications:850 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:298
Vice President - Retail Sales - FMCG Product Startup (5-10 yrs)
ABOUT PRODENTIFY PROFESSIONAL SERVICES:
Prodentify is a boutique firm specialized in leadership recruitment consulting and focused on working with technology services/consulting companies and technology product based/enabled businesses that operate in the B2B, B2C and D2C domains.
From early-stage start-ups to growth stage companies to mid & large size enterprises, we have been a trusted partner to all our clients when it comes to supporting them on the most challenging, hard-to-fill hiring at the senior management levels.
For more details about Prodentify, please visit our website and follow us on iimjobs.com and LinkedIn.
ABOUT THE HIRING COMPANY:
Prodentify's client, this early-stage D2C FMCG product start-up is supported by leading Venture Capital Funds and sells almost 1.5 to 2 million product units every day! Is growing at a fast-pace and likely to triple its sales by end of FY 2023 - '24.
ABOUT THE JOB PROFILE:
The company is looking at bringing on board, a self-motivated, experienced and creative D2C sales professional who can lead sales for the partner channels majorly constituting kirana stores, modern retail chains and quick commerce companies, besides the e-store, by:
- Leading a highly motivated team that achieves consistently and in line with the assigned targets
- Developing market penetration strategies and plans with the founder w.r.t. growing sales through the aforementioned channels in the major markets that the company is operating in and plans to expand to
- Leading execution of the sales plan, in line with the devised strategy, along with the sales team for each channel across the markets
- Ensuring growth in sales across all the markets by constantly adding channel partners and activating them for successful take-off and repeat business
- Collaborating with Marketing to suitably influence the latter's contribution to generating demand through appropriate initiatives/campaigns for brand building and lead generation on a consistent basis and partner with/support them to organize successful events/campaigns, wherever such events/campaigns are offline or event based and require on-the-ground support
- Consistently providing inputs to the marketing team so that their efforts are suitably aligned to the needs of sales
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Someone who is keen on working with an early-stage, fast-growth consumer goods company that is expanding in different parts of India and has a strong customer footprint already in a few years of its launch
- Preferably in their late 20s or early-to-mid-30s with overall experience of 5 to 10 years in the FMCG domain, with a min. 25% to 40% of that being working in Andhra/Telangana markets
- Ready to get their hands dirty at an early-stage consumer goods start-up by building the missing blocks and strengthening the existing ones
- Understands what an early-stage business needs in terms of retail sales and is ready to do the necessary, starting with a proper team in place to support him/her
- Is abreast with the FMCG distribution ecosystem w.r.t. kirana and modern trade channels and can readily leverage existing relationships, especially in the Andhra/Telangana region, to acquire partners from these channels and set them up for success
- Has been a strong salesperson in the initial years of his/her career and grew to evolve as a smart team leader who can steer his team to navigate through uncertainties and difficult situations and emerge successful in the mandates they've been assigned by the business
WHAT's ON OFFER:
- A highly rewarding job in terms of an opportunity to help a growing brand evolve into a compelling brand
- Career as a CEO minus 1 level report at the company, potentially growing to assume a CXO role in the years to come
- Direct working relationship with the company's founder, and investors too, in select areas/cases
- Attractive base compensation and equity options
- Please apply only if you have FMCG industry experience involving India market
- This is not a work from home opportunity
- he job location is Hyderabad
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.