Associate Consultant at Careernet Consulting
Views:7378 Applications:244 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Vice President - Retail Banking Analytics (10-14 yrs)
Client: Leading Banking client of Careernet
Position : Vice President (VP)
Domain: Retail Banking Analytics
Exp : 11 - 14 yrs
- Be a key member of the senior leadership team and play a role in defining strategic direction of the group.
- Be accountable for the success of the entire group in addition to one's direct area of responsibility.
- Make talent management an everyday priority
- Champion talent management.
- Continually use networking skills to leverage all parts of businesses to enhance the working environment within your group and across.
- Communicate with peers to maintain full understanding of entire group.
- High level of understanding of the business.
- Ability to successfully manage relationship with senior leaders in Decision Management and Partner Businesses
- Relationship Management: Interact regularly with Partner leadership to set and manage expectations aligned to group capabilities and work to deepen existing relationships.
- Planning: Participate in formulate site level operating plan. Develop and communicate strategic and operational goals and plan for the team.
- Talent Management: Own resourcing strategy for the team and help leaders to balance resource allocation across the site. Invest time and effort to develop talent
- Organizational Development: Institutionalize analytic learning across the site. Anticipate business demands and undertake initiatives to develop site capabilities aligned to the business requirements.
- Communication: Effectively communicate strategic considerations with team, partners and senior management, as well as, with business partners
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.