Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:874 Applications:248 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Vice President - Resource Management Group - IT Setup (16-22 yrs)
Role :- Vice President - Resource Management Group ( RMG) IT Setup
Location: Bangalore / Delhi NCR / Mumbai / Pune / Hyderabad
The VP-RMG is responsible for leading all Demand and Supply actions for the Business. He/she would be main person working with the Business Leader to chart the growth of Business Unit. VP-RMG will work with all Business stakeholders, Human Resources and all partners to comprehensively chart and lead the Demand and Supply decisions and actions for the Business Unit.
This role is important from the point of view of Business in terms of growth perspective and for Employees in terms of next career path. The person would need to develop and have deep understanding of Business needs, Business Operating models, technical skills, different channels of Supply like Bench, Roll Offs, Cross Training and reskilling, Recruiting and contracting. VP-RMG would act as the trusted advisor to the Market Lead for the growth of his/her Geography.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead All critical Demand Supply Calls at Geography level. Ensure discussions are done to reflect the challenges and solutions to Demand and Supply situations.
- Build collaboration and agreement to key Demand and Supply Initiatives at Geography level - in line with overall Organisations level Demand and Supply principles.
- Predict Demands for the Future and strategize Fulfilment Plan against those demands.
- Use Business Insights and Knowledge of fulfilment channels to develop Sourcing strategies for the Business Unit.
- Meet Business Critical Staffing metrics of Chargeability, Overdues, Number of Closures, Business Growth percentage, Pyramid Refresh through Freshers.
- Lead bench Management to ensure relevant skills on bench, and bench aging below the threshold level.
- Set up effective and efficient management of all supply channels to ensure on time and in full fulfilment.
- Set up collaborative working processes and culture with all partner supply groups like Recruiting and contracting.
- Align the Geography initiatives with overall Human Resources programs and principles - wherever applicable.
- Build Reskilling as a strong supply channel and ensure that we have a robust method of training people into niche skills.
- Build a strong role rotation program which enables high tenured people to rotate into new roles.
- Ensure all Platforms like Employee Referral, IJP, Vendor Hiring etc are constantly reviewed to ensure we are making changes to keep the Staffing platforms relevant and aligned to business needs.
- Build a cohesive and effective team - build, nurture, coach and guide the team.
- Ensure building and sharing insightful demand and supply data views which guides the Markets and teams to take the required actions for growth.
Qualification and Skill Requirement:
- PG / MBA with Minimum 16+ years of experience in running Operations - experience in Recruitment and Staffing in IT Environment would be an advantage.
- The person should have a passion for leading target-oriented large-scale operations.
- Good stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to lead and nurture large teams.
- Passion towards innovation and rotating processes to the NEW.
- Use Analytics and Data-driven Insights to drive Operations Growth Opportunities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.