Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:545 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Vice President - Regulatory Reporting - Bank (12-17 yrs)
Our client is world's leading banks and provides its clients services in investment banking, private banking, asset management and merchant banking. They are currently hiring for VP - Regulatory Reporting.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Hands on expertise in documenting regulatory requirements, control framework, exception management, data analysis and testing.
- Develop expert knowledge in regulatory reporting and financial reporting.
- Should be comfortable in documenting regulatory requirements, data analysis, control framework, exception handling and testing.
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders globally.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- Should have a qualified degree/ Accountant / FRM with 12+ years of experience in the domain of regulatory reporting.
- Be proactive with strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge on products and project management.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.