Recruitment at Black Turtle
Views:3053 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Vice President - Regulatory Compliance - US GAAP - Retail/Credit Card (12-18 yrs)
VP Regulatory Compliance US GAAP - retail/credit card
- Assisting in the design, development, delivery and maintenance of best-in-class Compliance, programs, policies and practices for ICRM.
- 2nd line of defense oversight for US Consumer Banking Operations, performing monitoring of key compliance risk and controls to ensure adherence to applicable policies and regulatory requirements.
- Providing guidance on rules and regulations relating to function/business/product operational issues, as well as, provide transaction approvals and interpretation of internal compliance policies.
- Assisting with regulatory inquiries and/or examinations. This may include coordination with regulators and other parties.
- Collaborating with other internal areas including: Legal, Business Management, Operations, Technology, Finance, other Control Functions, and In-Business Risk to address compliance issues which may impact the supported function/business/product.
- Supporting the function/business/product in performing timely compliance reviews of new products.
- Assisting in the development and administration of Compliance training for the supported function/business/product.
- Researching any new reform rules and rule changes and implementing policies, procedures or other controls necessary to comply with the rules.
- Exercising professional judgment and discretion in assessing compliance risk and providing credible challenge across the entirety of the account statement production and distribution life cycle and the payment receipt and processing life cycle.
- Additional duties as assigned.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.