Consultant - Sales & Marketing at Crescendo Global
Views:2791 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
Vice President - Regulatory Compliance & Licensing - Investment Bank - LLB/CS (12-17 yrs)
A pivotal role in the dynamic field of Compliance management where our esteemed client is looking for a tenured individual with prior experience in managing regulatory compliance and applying for licenses and renewals. The individual should have experience in ensuring compliances in Department of Telecommunication (DoT) Regulations, Labor Law Regulations Trade licenses; while managing Registration of Other Service Provider (OSP) sites, filings for DoT and keeping a track of new updates by a government.
If you are a law graduate /CS or come from a compliance background with relevant yrs of experience then this is the role for you .
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
A leading, global firm with a distinguished clientele providing extensive financial and asset management services
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Managing the regulatory compliance function and ensuring compliance with the local laws & regulations including but not limited to DoT regulations, Labor law regulations & Specific trade licenses.
- Governing BAU and ensuring the compliance of the organization policies along with managing registration of Other Service Provider (OSP) sites with DoT - renewal for existing licenses/ approvals and site expansion licenses
- Initiating filings for DoT, tracking regulatory developments in DoT .
- Keeping a track of new laws, regulations, notifications issues by government& implementing and publishing the within the organization.
- Conducting Risk and controls evaluation of the process and data record audits closely liaising with the internal compliance & legal team.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Company Secretary / Law graduate with atleast 12 years of experience in company secretarial, legal, compliance with strong knowledge in Local & Global regulatory compliance.
- Individual with strong controls, operations & compliance background.
- Ability in assessing and interpreting laws, regulations and applying appropriate laws and regulations to accurately provide compliance advice to the management
- Strong experience in governing & implementing DoT regulations, Labor law regulations & trade licenses is required.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management
- Competency in the use of technology shared databases and on-line tools
WHAT IS IN FOR YOU:
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Fast track career growth