Manager - Talent Acquisition at Talentiser
Views:586 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vice President - Regulatory Compliance & Legal - FinTech (7-15 yrs)
we are hiring for VP_Regulatory compliance & Legal with well known fintech based at mumbai.:
Position: VP_Regulatory compliance & Legal
company: well Known Fintech
Develop and maintain regulatory policies and procedures under the Compliance Program, including review mechanisms to ensure its continued effectiveness in ensuring all applicable compliances by the company. Manage the day-to-day operations of the Program.
- Extensive experience in dealing with regulators and supervisors
- Experience in managing a licensed company from a legal and compliance perspective
- Strong management and team leadership skills. Able to develop and train a legal and compliance team.
- Experience in running legal and regulatory risk management and compliance programs
- Keep track of and disseminate updates on regulatory and other statutory requirements on an ongoing basis to prevent violations thereof.
- Establish and maintain a robust monitoring mechanism to keep abreast of the status of compliance activities of all departments within the Company. Prepare compliance status reports on a regular basis to keep the management informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to facilitate implementation of compliance requirements at all levels of the organization and to direct compliance issues to existing channels for resolution.
- Highlight alleged violations of IRDAI laws, rules and regulations and recommend procedures for corrective action
- Prepare and file statutory documents and timely reporting with the Regulators (IRDAI)
- Maintain and organize compliance records in consonance with internal control and audit mechanisms
- Set industry benchmark in IRDAI compliances and set up the Company for credibility and recognition in the Insurance Intermediaries ecosystem, including the regulator and competition.