Founder/Chief Consultant at Credence HR Services
Views:416 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Vice President - Reconciliation - Investment Banking (12-18 yrs)
We are hiring a Vice President - Reconciliation for our Investment Banking client in Hyderabad.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Strong leadership skills - Strong management skills to build a strong organization by hiring and retaining key talent
- Senior level stakeholder management to raise the service level deliverables and obtain greater scores in Customer satisfaction surveys.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work closely with Business transformation teams to identify, lead change and ensure execution
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement working closely with Technology partners to improve the execution, quality, efficiency & consistency of services across the global operations catering to multi-geography clients
- Drive a strong culture of Risk and control with the team and the business
- Ensuring employee connect - coaching and mentoring of direct and indirect reportees
- Extensive experience in managing high-end customers & institutional clients across multiple jurisdictions and geographies and establishing permanent and sustainable business relations with these strategic clients
- Experience as a Program lead for a large transformation initiative ideally with some banking or capital markets experience
- Proven ability to deal with complex and ambiguous situations and drive solutions
- Proven ability to understand broad business issues and their strategic implications
- Ability to keep pace with technical/ operational innovation with a strong understanding of customer needs and industry trends
- Proven ability to analyse and assess the business and financial impact of TOM changes
- Able to share and receive information, transfer knowledge and expertise to/from team members
- MBA/bachelor's degree in finance, Accounting or Economics
- 12-15 years of relevant industry experience within Banking/ Investment Banking
- Minimum 8 years of experience in managing teams
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.