Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:1080 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:129
Vice President - Real Estate Business (18-20 yrs)
We are Looking for a Vice President (Pune Head) with a minimum of 18 years of experience for a renowned real estate company.
Key Responsibilities :
- Leader of the location for the company. Accountable and responsible for the Pune project(s) in terms of financial performance (profitability, ROI and cashflows).
- HR owner of the location: Develop and lead a happy, engaged, and high performing team.
- Delighting customers and finding ways to create WOW for them.
- Ensure all business activities including construction, maintenance, and sales are in compliance with various laws. Will ensure that the SOP & processes of the organisation are followed.
- Will foster key relationship with local government to ensure timely compliance and approvals for the project(s).
- Developing and executing sales and marketing strategies that lead to increased sales volume and prices. Understanding our target customer, finding ways to reach them, and follow the sales process to convert them from prospective customers to bookings.
- Will interact with customer pre & post-handover and find ways to create WOW for them.
- Driving profit, revenue and growth and end to end solutions for all the stakeholders, by owning and running the operations efficiently.
- Seasoned operational and admin professional, responsible for bringing in customer-centric thought in operations & maintenance.
- Responsible for delivering top-line and bottom-line growth, considering cost impacts.
Qualifications & Experience :
Qualification : Any graduate/Post Graduate
- A qualified professional with 18 to 20 years of progressive and relevant work experience.
- Skilled in supporting and sustaining a positive work environment that fosters team performance with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Work independently or with limited supervision
- High willingness and ability to learn
- Ability to lead from the front and a hands-on approach
- Work in and with a multicultural team.
- Goes in-depth of issues and is able to provide structure to unstructured problems/issues.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.