Consultant at Crescendo Global
Views:1732 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vice President - Quantitative Modeler/CCAR Model Development - Deposits/Revenue Domain - Banking (7-14 yrs)
A leadership position in the statistical modelling team within retail banking, focusing more into deposits, revenue, and other business drivers. Model development for the regulatory requirement like CCAR/DFAST. An opportunity to work closely with business partners and execute critical business decisions.
LOCATION : Bangalore
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
- A leading, global firm with a distinguished clientele providing extensive financial and asset management services.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Building core risk models for scratch using a variety of Statistical Tools and Techniques like SAS/python/R
- Building models for regulatory requirements under CCAR/DFAST; econometric model development
- Extensive tactical data analysis and model development for client engagements using a variety of programming languages
- Building core statistical models in the wholesale banking/ investment banking domain for in house large capabilities
- Serving as subject matter authority on financial and statistical markets model development and validation expertise
- Working as an individual contributor in developing models
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE :
- Holding 8+ relevant years of experience in building model within banking domain
- Master's in a quantitative field such as statistics, economic or maths from Tier1/2 colleges
- Worked on techniques like linear, nonlinear stats modelling, time series, forecasting
- Programming experience in Python or SAS
- Good with the stress testing regulatory requirement
- Strong management skills, project management experience, able to explain technical ideas to a non-technical audience
- Able to work on unstructured problem-solving skills
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU :
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a blue-chip firm in a high visibility role as a part of the deposits analytics team.
- A meritocratic culture with great career progression
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.