Specialist at Recruitment Firm
Views:499 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vice President - Quality Assurance - Bank (12-21 yrs)
Vice President - Quality Assurance - Looking for Only Female candidate
Job Title: VP Quality Assurance
Looking for lateral Move, Only VP to VP and only Female candidates.
This is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Risk and Control Objective:
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Bank Policies and Policy Standards.
- Working Flexibly
- We're committed to providing a supportive and inclusive culture and environment for you to work in. This environment recognises and supports ways to balance your personal needs, alongside the professional needs of our business.
- Providing the opportunity for all our employees, globally to work flexibly empowers each of us to work in a way that suits our lives as well as enabling us to better service our customers' and clients' needs.
- Whether you have family commitments or you're a carer, or whether you need study time or wish to pursue personal interests, our approach to working flexibly is designed to help you balance your life.
- If you would like some flexibility, then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
To lead a team of professionals to drive a Customer centric environment ensuring the following:
- Drive a 'customer first approach' across operations
- Implement a robust Quality framework across businesses in BUK
- Provide customer insights - Analysis of complaints/transactional errors (including perceived), identification of RCA & work with Business teams on resolving gaps
- Embedment of changes in the Quality Framework
- Process improvements basis the monitoring outcomes
- Analysis of customer journeys and collaborate with business to shape all customer touchpoints to enhance service quality
What will you be doing?
You'll play a key role supporting Bank in meeting its business, legal, regulatory and stakeholder obligations. Specific duties will include:
- Management of Quality Assurance Analysts.
- Oversee the quality assurance of BUK processes across Transaction Monitoring Cycles.
- Identify trends, analyse root cause issues and support recommendation of appropriate corrective actions both short and long term.
- Produce a series of key performance metrics and reporting packs
- Support quality improvements across the teams through various mechanisms such as incremental training, policy clarifications, procedure enhancements etc.
- Challenge all levels within the function (Analyst to Director) as needed to obtain the right outcome and to drive improvements.
- Exercise judgement / subject matter expertise when there are conflicting opinions as to whether an error exists and/or the severity of that error.
- Engage with 2LOD and business stakeholders to review the QA framework in response to triggers and/or
- periodically to maintain the best possible risk based framework
- Identifying weaknesses in systems, processes and controls covered by QA
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with business and support functions across the Bank
- You will be collaborating with the Operational Rigor team; CCO; Compliance and other functional teams
- Drive a strong Values driven culture within the Business Unit aligned to Bank Purpose Values & Behaviour
- Actively lead sharing information, learning and knowledge- consistently looking for opportunities to benchmark and gain intelligence within own sector/ professional domain.
- Build effective communication channels to ensure open communication and address issues/ concerns raised by the team.
- Provide leadership to the managers and management oversight for issue resolution
- Create an environment that encourages staff retention; high levels of staff engagement and ensure employee satisfaction shows a year on year improvement
- Embed a culture of regular reviews and performance management aligned to Bank standards
- Identify the developmental needs of the team & encourage them to take suitable training programs to enhance their capabilities and skills.
What we're looking for:
- Minimum Years' Experience of working in Consumer Banking ideally in a Retail Banking
- Previous experience in Governance, Risk Management and Quality oversight
- Good standard in writing and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines across competing priorities
- A collaborative leader who is able to work effectively both with their own team and with others within QA/Ops Rigor/CCO/ Horizontals; and more broadly across BUK Operations
- Demonstrate analytical and communication skills as well as work with a diverse range of colleagues across global sites
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Conceptual thinking
- Strong people management and motivation skills
- Track record of driving customer outcome through managing teams in an operational environment
Where will you be working?
Purpose, Values and Mindset:
- We deploy finance responsibly to support people and businesses, acting with empathy and integrity, championing innovation and sustainability, for the common good and the long term.
- Our values underpin everything we do: Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship.
Respect: We harness the power of diversity and inclusion in our business, trust those we work with, and value everyone's contribution.
Integrity: We operate with honesty, transparency and fairness in all we do.
Service: We act with empathy and humility, putting the people and businesses we serve at the centre of what we do.
Excellence: We champion innovation, and use our energy, expertise and resources to make a positive difference.
- We prize sustainability, and are passionate about leaving things better than we found them.
- Our Mindset shapes how we take action, living by our Values, driven by our Purpose, always with our customers and clients at the heart of what we do; our Mindset is to Empower, Challenge and Drive.
Empower: Trust and support each other to deliver. Make decisions with those closest to the topic. Include diverse perspectives. Celebrate success and learn from failure.
Challenge: Question whether things can be done better. Use insights based on data to inform decisions. Be curious about how we can adapt and improve. Speak up and be open to alternative viewpoints.
Drive: Focus on outcomes. Deliver with pace. Be passionate and ambitious about what we do. Take personal responsibility. Actively build collaborative relationships to get things done.