Associate at Crescendo Global
Views:478 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Vice President - Quality Assurance - EduTech Startup (10-15 yrs)
Job opportunity in Mumbai/Bangalore for a graduate from premier institutes to take up the role as a VP Quality Analyst. The incumbent should have 10+ years of experience in Quality Assurance. You will use your expertise to lead a team of quality analysts and manage all areas of Quality function for the firm.
If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
LOCATION: Mumbai / Bangalore (Working remotely for the time being due to Covid)
An incredibly fast-growing Edu-tech start up, backed by renowned venture capitalists.
- Managing Quality function of various processes and providing support within Operations.
- Heading the Strategic Planning, Process Management, Resource Optimization, Quality Assurance of the organizations overall customer experience goals
- Monitoring and reporting KPIs across all areas of the business to ensure that all projects are delivered to the highest quality standards
- Working on quality improvement projects for achieving continual improvements in service levels
- Setting up metrics to monitor various operational metrics, technical accuracy, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures.
- Conducting regular quality checks & audits; Compiling, reviewing & monitoring performance of TSR/CSR call quality
- Guiding the team, developing and using a quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
- Graduate/Post Graduate degree
- Premier institute graduate is a must
- Experience of developing and implementing a quality assurance framework
- Experience in start-ups or product based company would be a plus
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- Work in a fast-paced start up environment
- Learn various new skills outside of your domains