Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:305 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Vice President - Quality Assurance - BPO (18-22 yrs)
Vice President - Quality Assurance (BPO)
Head QA in a multi locational - International BPO Work closely with Clients, Top Management, Business/Vertical Heads, Functional Heads and Operation teams to obtain input of diverse views, facilitate generation of ideas, analyze operational risks (FMEA), extend support in managing client escalations (RCA/CAPA) and work across traditional functional boundaries to mitigate risks and establish common goals to deliver value to the business and proactively plan and execute initiatives for planned as well as exponential expansions
This role provides leadership to the quality assurance team by establishing tools, workflows, policies and procedures to ensure consistency.
Oversee delivery of all quality assurance activities, coordinating program evaluation and enhancement, ensuring availability of required policies and procedures, managing corrective action planning, overseeing performance standards, and coordinating program enhancement activities with other Cos key personnel and staff.
- Develop and implement annual Quality Assurance Plan Develop and implement provider oversight activities and implementation of any corrective action plans.
- Manage all Continuous Quality Improvement activities and use of CQI principles throughout the program
- Manage activities of all quality improvement committees and subcommittees
- Responsible for Cos performance improvement activities based on data analysis related to such deliverables
- Contribute to accreditation activities and ensure ongoing compliance with the accreditation standards
- Conduct periodic performance review of progress made on improvement projects and plan course corrections to ensure planned results are accomplished
- Resolving prioritized problems coming out of data analysis keeping in view systemic solutions for sustainability
- Prioritize and allocate projects to be undertaken for improvement based on internal and external quality data
- Build cross domain expertise of Op.Ex team members to enhance their skill and knowledge
- Conduct LSS Six Sigma Training and mentor the projects
- Creation of knowledge repositories of improvements
- Participate and co-chair quality management committees and contribute in any related activities
- Support provider and staff training
- Ensure all staff participate in CQI activities and address any quality management / assurance issues. Support complaints and grievance activities
- To make sure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations
- Implement, manage, and report on quality assurance activities and projects
- Collaborate with all stakeholders on quality assurance activities, accreditation requirements, and other programs
- Monitor results to ensure quality work are met.
- Maintain quality assurance program for coding resources onshore and offshore across multiple specialties ensuring timelines are met.
- Maintain internal QA plan for team to ensure quality and integrity of the program.
- Partner with the business units to create a comprehensive team to support the clients and the coders.
- Provide strategic leadership to the team and maintain employee engagement.
- Administer quality assurance management systems.
- Evaluate and improve QA processes.
- Maximize output and efficiency.
- Define QA policies.
- Continuously improve upon QA processes.
- Hire, train, and supervise QA staff and managers.
- Develop QA budgets.
- Assure an appropriate balance of internal FTEs
- Establish and improve quality systems, initiatives, priorities and timelines
- Establish strong working relationship with the leadership and assure alignment of Quality Systems and requirements.
- Work with US operations/clients to define needs in knowledge and process for India operations.
- Be the face and brain to interact, assimilate, articulate and resolve quality issues.
- Successfully lead, mentor and deliver initiatives that deliver impact for customers (business impact) & achieve customer delight.
- Encourage and facilitate innovation and creativity to improvise and build a Quality culture.
Qualification And Experience:
1. 18+ years of experience in QA management and around 5 years QA leadership positions is mandatory with experience an International BPO.
2. Experience in coding languages is a plus
3. Knowledge and experience working as a leader in an agile, growing multi locational and international environment
4. Possess a positive attitude and optimistic outlook
5. Motivated and organized critical thinker with solid interpersonal and communication skills
6. Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a team to set goals, develop sound project plans, monitor progress, and report/review results and initiate quick and critical action
7. Detail-oriented, self-motivated and scientifically driven
8. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
9. Demonstrated ability to work in a cross functional team and with all stakeholders
10. Excellent human relations and customer service skills
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
C-174, Sector 51, Noida - 201301
Mobile : 9873663105