Consultant at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:169 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Vice President - Quality Assurance - BPO (10-20 yrs)
Vice President - Quality Assurance (2nd LOD)
- Design, implement and embed the new independent global Quality Assurance (QA) programme service, that provides an objective opinion on the effectiveness and efficiency of Assurance and facilitate 'best practice' alignment across the review teams. This will require the execution of the specific types of QA, as well as strategic consideration of QA sampling sizes, reporting formats and training/coaching activities.
Perform different types of QA, such as :
- Continuous Monitoring: Identifying emerging adverse trends and significant matters through tracking of key indicators, service level agreement compliance and other management information
- 'Cold' QA: Sample assessments of individual reviews and issue closure validation post completion
- 'Hot' QA: Sample assessments of individual reviews, specific items (such as Terms of Reference/Reports) pre completion i.e., directly influencing the quality of key communications to stakeholders and upskilling colleagues in a live environment
- Thematic QA: Assessments of specific areas across multiple reviews/teams i.e., test scripts, sampling
- Drive the QA programme and promote quality standards, using their excellent understanding of assurance standards and best practice
- Provide written and verbal feedback of QA results to Assurance/Risk Steward Executive Committee (ExCo) members, their direct reports and/or Review Leads/Team members. This must be clear, concise, timely and drive appropriate remediation
- Where gaps are identified the role holder will provide coaching/guidance to upskill colleagues/teams and will also input to wider training plans
- The role holder will not have direct line management responsibility, but when relevant will oversee / coach / develop other QA staff.