Manager TA at Park Business Consultant
Views:609 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Vice President - Purchase - Water Treatment/Waste Management Firm (15-20 yrs)
VICE PRESIDENT PURCHASE
Role purpose and contribution :
The primary focus of this role is to provide leadership and methodology to define, create/develop, implement, maintain Strategic Sourcing, and follow high standards across the organisation.
Manage the development and execution of a consistent global strategic sourcing.
- Safety Leadership in all work aspects
- People Leadership including capability development
- Spend analysis and Market intelligence
- Procurement Strategy
- Category Management
- Procurement Technology & Systems
- Supplier Development & Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Looking for opportunities to promote collaboration across broader category teams
Role responsibilities :
(Primary areas of task or activity for which the role is held accountable)
Job Specific Responsibilities Key performance indicators :
1. Develop & Lead Procurement Strategy :
- Lead global procurement strategy development in line with procurement best practices
- Lead sourcing initiatives that will maximise efficiency and effectiveness of procurement and make recommendation as necessary.
- Understand key stakeholders
- Update spend analysis regularly
- Conduct and maintain procurement market analysis to qualify suppliers, benchmark pricing/capability
- Optimising and homogenizing the category classification as appropriate
- Documented, Approved and Communicated Strategies
Qualifications & Experience :
- 15 to 20+ years overall procurement experience, preferably including international experience, with proven success in managing Greenfield projects.
- Deep Procurement/business transformation experience.
- Astute commercial awareness with an understanding of total delivered costs, foreign exchange risk management, contracts involved in procurement, incoterms, credit terms and inventory management.
- High degree of cross-functional, cross-cultural experience
- Highly developed negotiation, influencing and dispute resolution skills, particularly in relation to major supply agreements
- Highly regarded would be an understanding of international procurement cultures with behavioural flexibility to help maximise negotiation outcomes.
- Qualifications in engineering, business management, Procurement from an institute of repute.
Functional/ Technical Skills & Competencies :
- Very strong ethical standards
- Executive Leadership skills
- People leadership skills
- Drives high performance in the business
- Strong stakeholder influence skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Direct efficient and robust processes
- Business strategy & innovation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.