Owner at Premier Management Consultant Group
Views:567 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:116
Vice President - Purchase/Import & Exports - Commodities (5-9 yrs)
This Job entails the candidate to have a broad spectrum of knowledge in various Import operational functions of Rice, Pulses, Oil, Steel, TMT Bars, Wheat. He will be in charge of the day-to-day Procurement - (Import) Operation of the organization.
Position: Vice President Purchase (Import)
Total Exp : 5 - 9 Years
Experience and competence:
- Experience minimum 3 years in any reputed Import House.
- Max Age - 30 years
- Excellent Knowledge of Importing of Commodities - Negotiations, Sampling, Pricing.
- Excellent English Communication Skill (written & verbal)
- Plan Training & Development initiatives and streamline the department
- Crisis management and proactive mitigation of the same.
Product Range - Rice, Pulses, Oil, Steel, TMT Bars, Wheat to name a few
Job Summary :
- Overseeing and directing sourcing and strategy personnel
- Establishing communication and relationships with overseas vendors
- Ensuring delivery occurs on-schedule
- Analyzing and evaluating the performance of vendors
- Improving, Developing and facilitating efficient procurement/import strategies
- Undertake vendor development activities and leverage long-term relationships with overseas vendors
- Oversee and supervise bidding and negotiation process and award contracts to vendors
- Leading the process of rate contracts
- Manage procurement and inventory management within optimum costs
- Ensure risk mitigation through adherence to quality standards and safety norms
- Ensure adherence to SOP for all for procurement/Imports
- Review and approve contracts/ agreements.
- Analytical & Logical Skills
- Technical Research Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Work Management Skills
- Must have good Skill set on Advance Excel.
Premier Management Consultants
Management Consultant | Global Recruitment | L & D | Staffing | Head-Hunting |
Landline 91 - 7044 378 341 | Whatsapp - 8232 94 5050
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.