Vice President - Public Health Program (12-20 yrs)
Industry - NGO / Social Service
Category - Consulting
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - The candidate will function as the practice lead in public health engagements. She/He is expected to use his/her thematic expertise in designing methodologies/processes for research and M&E assignments and proposals in the public health domain. You are also expected to generate high quality reports and evidences as part of deliverable and also as tools to inform stakeholders and the policy landscape.
Client Details :
My client is one of the leading organisation in the public health domain. In the industry, they are known for designing & implementing cutting-edge methodologies for evaluation of large scale public health related, development interventions.
As the Public Health Lead you will be responsible for the following:
- Lead in the development of high quality, compliant proposals. Conceptualise and implement a marketing/business strategy. This includes developing opportunities with new and existing clients, tracking upcoming RFPs, leading proposal development teams, networking, etc.
- Lead client engagement during the entire project cycle
- Lead designing and contextualising methods and practices in evaluation
- Generate high quality research findings in the form of reports, academic and working papers for internal and external dissemination
- Providing technical expertise and mentoring support to the research team
- Manage project implementation and ensure data quality with active involvement at every stage of research implementation
- Assist and lead the project team in the development of reports, presentations, and other communication materials. This may include research, drafting, editing, data analysis and presentation
- Make and deliver presentations of reports / proposals to clients / potential clients
- Liaison with partner organisations, consultants, vendors and other relevant agencies
- Master's in Public Health or Community Medicine from Premier Universities
- 12-20 year's experience at International / National level in programme development, monitoring and implementation of primary health care programmes including experience in field-based implementation of neonatal and maternal health initiatives in low income countries
- In depth understanding and knowledge of the maternal, new born and child health and nutrition
- Should have excellent understanding/ knowledge of the relevant policy landscape and regulatory environment
- High level of involvement, engagement and ownership
- Flair for building quality relationships with clients
- Demonstrated competence in handling teams
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation ability
- Proven influence and communicator with senior stakeholders within and outside the organisation
Job Offer :
An opportunity to lead and steer the public health practice for growth is on offer for the right candidate
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Harit Chawla - +91 124 452 5442
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.