Senior HR Consultant at Orbis Hospitality Services
Views:554 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Vice President - Projects - Infrastructure (10-15 yrs)
1. Responsible for project development of utility-scale solar power projects from conceptualization to execution including understanding of state, analyzing of state solar policy, state utility, land availability, solar generation, land survey/selection, processing of land due diligence, land acquisition, technical requirements, permits & approvals, vendor development, project stage inspections, commissioning of projects etc.
2. To lead a project development team for the development of the project, ensure execution of projects within time at budgeted parameters.
3. Providing required support to Business Development / Commercial Team for understanding the state, state policy, land availability/price, project cost, etc to participate in the tender.
4. Identify land aggregator/facilitator/ broker for identification of land and site survey for project development.
5. Conduct detailed site evaluations for targeted projects, including but not limited to, due diligence review, proposal development, and development support to BD team, Finance, and Construction.
6. Conducting Site/Land survey & selection for grid-connected solar power plant.
7. Solar energy resource assessment of project sites and recommendation of the best suitable site as per local conditions
8. Preparing a project feasibility report, energy yield assessment, detailed project report, project costing, other development activities support, etc.
9. Responsible for required various permits/approvals for developing solar power projects
10. Dealing/liaisoning with various regulatory bodies Utility/DISCOM/Revenue dept etc, in the process of project development and/or execution
14. Providing regular market update to the management on various policies and market opportunities in the state
15. Managing project development activities from conceptualization to execution in the state
16. Cross-functional coordination