MD at Employers4Employees
Views:491 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Vice President - Projects - BFSI (8-12 yrs)
We're looking for Vice President (VP) of Projects who will play a pivotal role in the future of our the company.
VP of Projects will be responsible for the overall drive of projects. You'll be managing other project managers, collaborating with support teams, as well as providing the overall vision for the projects
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Work with founders and executive teams to deliver the vision and goals through tight cooperation and coordination.
2. Lead, manage and mentor a team of project managers, support and related personnel.
3. Project planning and assignment of tasks and deliverables.
4. Project lifecycle management from concept to launch to implementation of the project(s) across the org.
5. Lead, define, represent and communicate project strategy to all stakeholders.
6. Think strategically about business, project and technical challenges and provide a fresh perspective on new, innovative ways to solve old problems.
7. Develop budgets, forecasts, and metrics.
8. Evaluate and establish organizational processes to reduce the time to revenue live via a strong Project Management foundation and efficient resource utilization.
9. Own the projects and communicate with C-level staff, board members, and other stakeholders.
10. Track project progress and conduct status meetings.
11. Mitigate project risks and manage issues; manage project scope and change effectively
12. Timekeeping and ensuring project delivery deadlines are met
13. Drive innovative ideas, solutions and implement them through leadership and decisive action.
14. Build incredible teams and processes including budgets and ongoing control of projects, serving as the centre of excellence in delivering Project Management.
15. Take ownership of our projects and participate in press activities, conferences and discussions
Skills Required :
1. Demonstrated Leadership, team building and problem-solving skills.
2. - Out of the box thinker- must be a key driver willing to take innovative risks
3. Ability to envision and deliver the future. He/She must be able to formulate and implement global strategies.
4. Experience in hiring and growing a project team.
5. Ability to influence and guide a cross-cultural and cross-functional team.
6. Preferably someone who has built a project management culture with great judgment
1. 8 plus years experience as a project leader.
2. Ability to communicate with all involved stakeholders & build strong cohesion.
3. Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously
4. Successful record of project management
5. Excellent verbal and oral communication skills
6. People leader with demonstrated success in leading and mentoring the entire project team
7. Representing projects at the leadership level.