Associate at ABC Consultants
Views:1118 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Vice President - Project Management - Fund Services - Securities Services Operations (13-15 yrs)
Position Summary :
Our client is looking for an VP to play a key role in the successful delivery and management of the Securities Services Operations .
- The successful candidate will work with the Securities Services Ops lead providing the right program management expertise, operations support and data analysis.
Key Accountabilities / Major Responsibilities :
Working in a Strategic Projects setting applying an AGILE methodology, the responsibilities include :
- Provide support in managing delivery of strategic projects including application development, enhancements, decommission and migrations
- Lead a team of business analysts and guide in for successful execution of projects
- Liaise with post Funds Services functions to study existing processes, systems and capabilities with ability
- Provide strong oversight and governance on key strategic programs and provide regular updates to various senior management forums.
- Keep up to date with industry practice, product development and evolving regulations.
- Manage diverse stakeholders across different regions and functions. Ensure appropriate governance models are established and are driven on a periodic basis.
- Solution Assessment & Validation : Working with project team members and stakeholders to assess proposed solutions and operating models
- Ability to understand financial aspects of balance sheets, accounting, tax, client adjustments
- At least 13 years of relevant experience of delivering projects in financial services
- Experience in Custody and Funds Services, Fund Accounting or projects related similar processes is preferred.
- Proven ability to effectively utilize the functionality of core applications and analyze large datasets
- Sound knowledge of financial markets and products
- Exceptional leadership and staff development skills with prior team management experience.
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills with the ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships both internally and with external stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills ideally with project and program management experience and a demonstrated track record of project delivery.
- Advanced analytical skills with the ability to anticipate issues and aggressively drive initiatives to achieve results.
- Ability to initiate and drive change (previous track record of managing change.
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a matrix organization with the ability to work under pressure and to tight timeframes.
- Meticulous planning ability so as to manage the client delivery expectations.