Associate at ABC Consultants
Views:2418 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Vice President - Project Management - Fund Services - Securities Services Operations (13-15 yrs)
Position Summary :
Our client is looking for an VP to play a key role in the successful delivery and management of the Securities Services Operations .
- The successful candidate will work with the Securities Services Ops lead providing the right program management expertise, operations support and data analysis.
Key Accountabilities / Major Responsibilities :
Working in a Strategic Projects setting applying an AGILE methodology, the responsibilities include :
- Provide support in managing delivery of strategic projects including application development, enhancements, decommission and migrations
- Lead a team of business analysts and guide in for successful execution of projects
- Liaise with post Funds Services functions to study existing processes, systems and capabilities with ability
- Provide strong oversight and governance on key strategic programs and provide regular updates to various senior management forums.
- Keep up to date with industry practice, product development and evolving regulations.
- Manage diverse stakeholders across different regions and functions. Ensure appropriate governance models are established and are driven on a periodic basis.
- Solution Assessment & Validation : Working with project team members and stakeholders to assess proposed solutions and operating models
- Ability to understand financial aspects of balance sheets, accounting, tax, client adjustments
- At least 13 years of relevant experience of delivering projects in financial services
- Experience in Custody and Funds Services, Fund Accounting or projects related similar processes is preferred.
- Proven ability to effectively utilize the functionality of core applications and analyze large datasets
- Sound knowledge of financial markets and products
- Exceptional leadership and staff development skills with prior team management experience.
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills with the ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships both internally and with external stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills ideally with project and program management experience and a demonstrated track record of project delivery.
- Advanced analytical skills with the ability to anticipate issues and aggressively drive initiatives to achieve results.
- Ability to initiate and drive change (previous track record of managing change.
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a matrix organization with the ability to work under pressure and to tight timeframes.
- Meticulous planning ability so as to manage the client delivery expectations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.