Talent Scout II at Winfort Services
Views:4610 Applications:290 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Vice President - Project Management/Business Analysis - Investment Banking (15-20 yrs)
Skills Required -
- Domain: Investment banking domain.
- Should be working both as Project Manager & Business Analyst.
- Certified Scrum Master.
- Experience in Change Management & Transformation is mandate.
- Managing multiple and large complex projects.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Direct control over the planning and delivery of projects and deliverables and will be required to work independently and / or be part of a team.
- Implementation of the strategies and target operating model.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications (For the role - not the role holder. Minimum requirements of the role.)
- Strong organising skills and attention to detail
- Strong presentation, communication and influencing skills
- Effective leadership skills - to be able to lead and influence a large group of people, who will not have a formal reporting relationship with the individual
- Proven track record of project execution and delivery, and effective stakeholder management
- Excellent inter-personal skills and analytical skills
- Ability to operate well across cultures and in multi-cultural diverse work environments.
- Resourceful - ability to leverage resources globally available to achieve goals.
- Strong relationship management and programme / change / project management skills.
- Ability to co-ordinate with multiple stakeholders, and get necessary decisions taken within desired timelines
- Interact confidently and competently with all levels of the organisation & deal with problems / issues in a mature and professional manner
- Thorough and methodical in approach
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong awareness of risk elements associated with payments.
- Quick to embrace and adopt Change, in a dynamically challenging environment
- A good team player
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.