Director/Co-Founder at Rainbow HR Consulting Services
Views:3696 Applications:257 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
Vice President - Project Finance - Mobility/Vehicle Financing - Private Equity Firm (15-18 yrs)
One of the Private Equity Firms is hiring for a Senior project Finance professional preferably in Mobility space or Vehicle Financing business to support & scale its business
Job Responsibilities :
- Handle the entire gamut of Financial Controlling for the various SPVs including receivables, payables, fixed assets management, controls framework and compliances, statutory filings
- Ensure timely Audits of all SPVs
- Ensure appropriate processes and systems are implemented for the various group companies.
- Ensure appropriate Internal Audit measures are put in place from a controls standpoint and all material risks are suitably addressed.
- Drive and implement budget management in the Company.
- Manage and maintain billing systems for the group Companies.
- Implement ERP systems
Treasury and Corporate Finance
- Ensure funding is available in line with projections at the time of deal sign off.
- Ensure funding is available at most optimal cost of funds and through appropriate instrument
- Ensure Capital Calls are made in time for the equity portion
- Liaison with Banks, Financials Institutions and GGEF for equity drawdowns.
- Covenants maintenance
- Liaison with Credit rating agencies and improvement in credit ratings
- Put a review framework in place where budgets vs. actuals including cost of funds are monitored on a continuous basis.
- Assist in tapping the Canadian green funds for GreenCell and its channel partners
Risk & Mitigation
- Developing effective framework for identifying risk, perform risk assessments, prioritise, track, implement and monitor progress.
- Creation of roadmap for IT requirements commensurate to the size of the Company and the existing gap
- Create a bridge gap analysis and implement the processes and systems required to bridge the gap.
- Effective interface with IT to ensure constant monitoring of KPIs and work with IT for continuous improvement in the same
- Provide necessary support for acquisitions
- Provide support to the projects from a budgets and actuals monitoring perspective.
- Provide necessary support around M&A activities.
- Effective interface with legal and support to the other operation teams
Must Have Skills/Experience :
1. Should have raised project financing for infrastructure projects (preferably non-recourse)
2. S/he should have Syndicated loans, working capital limits, LCs, vendor financing etc
3. Experience in vehicle financing will be desirable
4. Issuance of bonds
5. Equity fund raise / M&A experience is preferred
6. Network with leading domestic and international finance institutions
7. Track record of raising funds for new sectors will be preferred
Skills & Competencies :
1. Strong ability to manage internal / external stakeholders
4. Strong communication
5. Inter personal skills
6. Diligent and meticulous with an eye for detail
7. Commercial acumen
8. Strategic thinking
Those interested may apply or call on 8451801646