Vice President - Program Management - Transition - BPO/Shared Service (12-18 yrs)
We are currently retained by a leading global professional services company, to hire a Program Management Transition Leader. This is a leadership role and requires someone with the right experience and expertise.
Job Skill : Transition
Designation : VP Program Management (Transition)
Job Location : Gurugram, Bangalore
This role will offer you a great opportunity to lead the various aspects of large complex transitions in a global environment. You will be responsible for transitions of multiple work streams across geographies and business outcomes of these programs. The role also offers the opportunity to interact and negotiate with senior management at clients/business and influencing decision making on significant matters.
The role would include :
- Implement processes, organization and operating infrastructures required to set up and begin operations of a new outsourcing engagement.
- Enable intricate transitions including transition of work to other geographies or transition of services from one operating entity to another and be accountable for their success and on-time delivery.
- Define and implement processes, organization and operating infrastructures required to set up and begin operations of a new outsourcing engagement.
- Work with the Program Management team to identify and effectively capture new and previously identified outsourcing service opportunities.
- Manage client relationships globally or local markets during Transition and Sales Cycle.
- Create solutions in situations in which analysis requires in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Set strategic direction to establish near-term goals for area(s) of responsibility.
- Decision-making and determination of objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
To fit the bill, you must have :
- An engineering degree followed by an MBA with 12-18 years of experience.
- Led large scale transitions in a global environment and strong program management experience.
- Managed multiple senior level stakeholders - ability to drive client dialogue across levels.
- Strong expertise on defining and implementing processes and SOPs.
- Led new outsourcing engagements in a global BPO / shared service in an MNC environment.
- Ability to drive effective teamwork, communication collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
Interested candidates please apply with a cover note on why you think you would be a great fitment to the role along with your forte in program transitions, location preference, team sized managed and current CTC.