Director at Alloys Consulting
Views:591 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vice President - Production - Structural Steel (20-25 yrs)
A Joint Venture company between sector Integrated steel manufacturer.
The leading companies in India to offer complete Structural Steel Building Solutions.
Key Result Areas :
- Drive production targets thru joint efforts of all team members and building capabilities for delivering monthly targets
- Draw up master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation
- Manage production schedules and outputs to achieve project estimates.
- Analyze and Establish sequences and lead times
- Production updates & analysis for decision making
General Tasks & Responsibilities :
- Prioritize job-orders for production optimization
- Prepare & Maintain of time and action calendar for each project in conjunction with respective project manager
- Coordinate and analyse schedules for Design/detailing processes, material acquisition and delivery, production and erection
- Prepare and plan line wise loading schedule with daily production and erection targets. Provide the plant and erection department with a monthly production plan consistent with the plant / erection capacity and manpower requirement
- Process stream-lining and improvements
- Analyze production / erection specifications and capacity data and perform calculations to determine resource requirements.
- Determining the status of assigned projects, expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Live status reports for production,
- HPT, erection progress, work in process and raw material inventory Provide data, updates and analysis for decision making to the COOs office
Qualifications : Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology
Working Days : 5 Days a week
Job Nature : Full Time