Director at JobsLo Consultants
Views:1562 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Vice President - Production - Manufacturing (20-25 yrs)
Major Deliverables/ Key Result Areas :
- Drive JSSL production targets thru joint efforts of all team members and building capabilities for delivering monthly targets
- Draw up master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation Manage production schedules and outputs to achieve project estimates.
- Analyze and Establish sequences and lead times Production updates & analysis for decision making General Tasks & Responsibilities Prioritize job-orders for production optimization
- Prepare & Maintain of time and action calendar for each project in conjunction with respective project manager
- Coordinate and analyse schedules for Design/detailing processes, material acquisition and delivery, production and erection
- Prepare and plan line wise loading schedule with daily production and erection targets. Provide the plant and erection department with a monthly production plan consistent with the plant / erection capacity and manpower requirement
- Process streamlining and improvements
- Analyze production / erection specifications and capacity data and perform calculations to determine resource requirements.
- Determining the status of assigned projects expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Live status reports for production,
- HPT, erection progress, work in process and raw material inventory
- Provide data, updates and analysis for decision making to the COOs office
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.