Consultant at LeadHire
Views:2179 Applications:462 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:273
Vice President - Product & Technology (10-17 yrs)
We are looking for experienced product individuals with a successful track record building fin-tech products in the 0 to 1 stage. You will be working closely with the Founders & Engineering leaders to take the product vision forward.
We are focused on building a Revenue Based Financing (RBF) marketplace by providing growth capital to loved online consumer brands and D2C brands. We have successfully made 125+ investments brands across sectors like fashion, beauty & personal care, FMCG, ed-tech, F&B, and subscription businesses since August 2020. RBF takes a revenue share as returns instead of equity dilution or fixed EMIs, making it ideal for a post-Covid financing ecosystem. This is flexible and revolutionary, and we are looking for enthusiastic and talented folks to help us democratise access to financing for all companies!
- Partner with cross-functional teams to build and deliver an extraordinary product, for which you will be primarily responsible
- Set priorities for new features / enhancements / backlogs with a balance of near-term deliverables and long-term goals.
- Effectively communicate product strategy and trade-offs to all business leaders and technology leaders.
- Follow agile practices to deliver on scheduled releases for projects.
- Providing support to achieve all marketing strategies.
- Product lifecycle management from concept to launch of the product(s) across all products/product lines
- Hiring, developing, and inspiring the Product & Engineering teams
- Lead, define, represent and communicate product strategy to all stakeholders
- Assess product development sprints and enhancement opportunities
- Develop budgets, forecasts, and metrics
- Monitor product development sprints and evaluate results
- Own the product roadmap and communicate with founders and senior leadership
- Drive innovative ideas, solutions and products through leadership and decisive action
- Build incredible teams and processes to deliver products that satisfy the needs of customers
- Become the key evangelist and participate in press activities, conferences, discussions with thought leaders and market analysts
- A fast-paced, exciting workplace with a cool vision
- Learning Budgets: We love to support our employees - efforts to learn, grow, and improve
- Competitive Compensation and Healthcare
- Employee friendly ESOPs
- Paid time off