Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:190 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Vice President - Product Management - Post Trade Technology Service & Solutions (10-14 yrs)
Our client is an International Professional Services Firm catering to post trade technology service and sophisticated solutions with a strong Global presence, looking to hire superb Risk expert and exceptionally talented product manager for the Hyderabad location.
This position offers the opportunity to define and design the next generation of products on our platform, which is used by some of the most sophisticated hedge funds in the world; and to collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Leverage your risk expertise to carry the product feature from concept to creation.
- Vision into documents, road map, product specification via deep dives and analysis both internally and the external market via competitor/market analysis
- Close collaboration with engineers, architects, business leads to translate product design and execution.
- Preparation and evaluation of business test cases/ compliance etc
- Risk evaluation and mitigation if required
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- Experience of working with both front office/middle office in a financial institution.
- Strong knowledge of portfolio/securities risk analytics, modeling and valuation, probabilities, distribution, building regression trees and regression models.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills- ability to articulate and influence stakeholders
- A healthy combination of resourcefulness, domain expertise, creativity, and execution prowess
- Practical exposure to the market data provider's terminals (e.g. Bloomberg, Eikon) & widely used market risk measurement tools (e.g. Risk Metrics etc.)
- FRM Certification
- 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Excellent scientific and technical documentation and presentation skills, assertiveness & influencing skills, and the skills to explain abstract theoretical concepts to a non-expert audience in easy-to-understand language.
- Attention to detail, inquisitive and a high level of accuracy.
- Master's Degree/PhD in a quantitative discipline, including Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Engineering, Economics.
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.