Vice President - Product Management - Platorms - Food Delivery Business (10-14 yrs)
Industry - FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category - IT & Systems
Skills - VP of Product Management
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - To get closer to their ambitious vision, Our Client wants to rebuild/rethink/revamp and build new products to create more detailed, scalable and robust 10x platform which will help the company to reach next orbit. Being a full stack company, their entire business runs on this platform and its future depends on it. You will be leading the platform team who has been building first of kind products continuously over years.
Client Details :
- Our Client is disrupting the food delivery business by building and running the largest chain of internet restaurants, globally. In the last four years, they have opened 3000 + internet restaurants in India across 10 brands in 35 cities, - thus creating a completely disruptive model of building restaurants on the cloud.
- They are also expanding in the International markets like UAE, South East Asia and UK. At 150 MN USD+ revenue and 110% YoY growth, they are the world's largest and fastest growing Internet Restaurant / Cloud Kitchen Company, by a very wide margin.
- Because of their asset lite model and no incremental investments for subsequent brands, our client's economics engine is producing tremendous results from payback, to capital efficiency to kitchen profitability.
- Strategic planning and management of the entire product portfolio
- Definition and alignment of the vision, strategy and roadmap, in order to establish the company as a global supplier
- Create and present visionary innovations (occasionally in front of investors or analysts), strategic decision proposals, as well as the calculation of business cases
- You will be responsible for strategic partnerships and lead necessary contract negotiations
- You will represent the company with regard to strategic customers, the press and analysts
- Definition, monitoring of the company relevant KPIs and control of the measures to achieve the objectives set
- Sales and profit and loss responsibility for the entire international business
- Lead a product management team in which you motivate and achieve steady improvements in your area
- Identification and promotion of high potentials and talents
You should be customer-obsessed, smart, and analytical, strategic yet execution focused, passionate about solving problems through technology, and must have shown some entrepreneurial leadership in the past. - We would like you to have 10+ years of experience in building & scaling D2C full-stack platforms with heavy operations from procurement to consumption. - You will work closely with the Business, Engineering, and Data teams and will report to the CPO of the company.
Job Offer :
Great Work Culture - flat organization, with a culture of teamwork, open communication, and questioning the status quo.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mrinalini Marwah on +91 124 452 5417.
Contact - Mrinalini Marwah - +91 124 452 5417
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.