Vice President - Product Management - Last Mile Delivery Management Software Firm (14-17 yrs)
Vice President - Product Management
This job is only for Mumbai Location.
LogiNext is looking for a dynamic and competent Product Manager to become the eyes and ears of our clients and translate their needs into the world's best SaaS product. You will work closely with the engineering, design and business development team to come up with the best strategy for product features and roadmap to solve on-ground logistics problems. You will be accountable for the entire product lifecycle, right from planning through development, go-live, and retirement phases.
You possess a strong understanding and experience in launching enterprise SaaS products with a customer centric vision. You have a passion to deep-dive into data and ability to make your decisions on basis of the data you have - or don't have. You are a master at creating a win-win situation for your customers and your product by providing compatible world-class solutions to customers problem.
- Build the product strategy and roadmap in line with customers problems and company's vision
- Lead a set of cross functional teams by translation of the product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes to drive the product development goals
- Identify market opportunities with research and competitive analysis and integrate it into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Analyze complex use cases with experience in using analytics platforms to understand product usability and break them down to simplify user experience
- Design simple and intuitive user interfaces through wireframes and mock-ups
- Listen to the clients on an ongoing basis, be a trusted advisor and work towards aligning our offerings to their expectations
- Develop and launch new products while enhancing the existing products on a timely basis
- Communicate the product solutions and offerings effectively internally and externally
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Management, Statistics or related field
- 14-17 years of experience managing web and mobile products with a background in technical product management or engineering
- Minimum 7 years of experience in building global enterprise SaaS products
- Prior experience in logistics, supply chain, e-commerce or transportation domain is a plus
- Proven ability to drive large scale products with deep understanding of agile, high collaboration and leadership in a highly accelerated work environment
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills with a fair understanding of what makes a good user experience and beautiful design
- Spontaneous, quick thinker and a self-starter with key organizational skills that includes attention to detail and multi-tasking
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.