Senior Practice Lead at Addrec Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:365 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Vice President - Product Management - IT (15-25 yrs)
- A VP of Products who has the vision, experience, and passion to partner and scale their omnichannel digital presence cloud and integrated suite of solution services.
- The company helps businesses create, organize, and amplify their digital information by enhancing their digital presence to make information more accurate, consistent, and visible. They do this with an omnichannel digital presence platform and add to it as much or as little design and service as businesses need to help them engage everywhere their customers are.
- Growth mindset
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Internal and external customer-experience obsessed
- Intense curiosity about the industry, market, and competitors
- Ability to work quickly and yet also move at the speed of partnership
- Good judgment and business sense
- Strong bias for action and ample professional urgency
- Ability to identify and solve valuable customer problems
- Saas and martech product creation experience
- Collaborate cross-functionally to define and build valuable solutions
- Thought leadership and public engagement and evangelism skills
- Knowledge of content management, CMS, SEO, local, reporting, and digital channels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Public speaking in webinars and on stage when live events return to the mix
- Experience working with multi-functional and global teams
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or similar field and Master of Science or Business Administration degrees preferred
- 15+ years of work experience in leadership role in product management
- Team Development - The VP Products oversees the product management team and works closely with solution experts, customer and professional services teams, and engineering team.
- Product Vision and Execution - Own the product vision, ensure that it aligns with the overall company vision. Be an expert on the domain, the market, the trends. Effectively and proactively communicate with internal and external customers and build trusted advisor relationships.
Top Reasons to work for this company :
SPEED : They have the fastest and only SEO-first CMS on the market
UNTAPPED OPPORTUNITY 1: They are the most successful advanced schema provider in the market with over 10,000 projects and more schema case studies than the rest of the industry combined.
UNTAPPED OPPORTUNITY 2: They have done more than 4300 AMP projects. Their Research has proven how AMP positively impacts search results. Yet, only 4% of sites are using AMP.
VOICE: A seat at the executive table and a significant remit of responsibility
COMPANY POSITION: Joining a company that is poised to capitalize on the accelerating digital transformation
GROW: Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
IMPACT: Create an impact through the thought leadership you bring to the team
ETHICS: A principled and values-based culture
STIMULATION: Exciting and innovative work environment