AVP - Business Development & Recruitment at Career Experts
Views:378 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Vice President - Product Management - Internet/Online - IT/NIT/IIM/ISB (14-18 yrs)
An Asia-based E-commerce company, backed by top VCs, headquartered in Singapore, with turnover between $15.5 million to $1.5 billion, inclined towards B2B procurement of industrial supplies. The company operates an industrial products marketplace focusing on procuring and supplying utility-based products such as fasteners, MRO, electrical, pneumatics, hardware and safety items and more.
Function: Tech | Product Management
Designation: VP - Products
Reporting Manager: Sr. VP - Technology
We are looking for a product leader with a strong track record in eCommerce space & lifecycle of large-scale platforms. This role focuses on solving pain points, defining the vision of the product, improving engagement, improving product discovery, provide better experience to end user & collaborating with other leaders from the product design, engineering, marketing, and sales teams to ensure that the financial and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Work with business leadership to understand their vision and pain points. - Map the vision to tech roadmap and get it executed with the help of Engineering team
- Work closely with the engineering team to guide ideas and products from conception to launch
- Own, develop & continuously improve product design
- Do stakeholder management with respect to expectations, timelines and escalations.
- Own entire product lifecycle from Conceptualization -> Realization -> Adoption -> Impact
Qualification & Experience
- 14+ yrs of overall work experience. Pre-MBA experience as a developer would be preferred (Essential)
- 9+ yrs of experience in product management in e-commerce domain (Essential)
- Excellent analytical, communication & people management skills (Essential)
- High level of ownership, willingness to set up things from scratch (Essential)
B.Tech & MBA (Tier 1) Essential