Vice President - Product Management - Healthcare - IIT/NIT/BITS (2-10 yrs)
Industry - Healthcare / Medical / Hospital
Category - IT & Systems
Skills - Product Management; Healthcare; Vice President
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - As a VP - Product Management, you will be responsible for driving the product development across App and Website.
Client Details :
Our client is a health-care company based out of Bangalore, that is helping its users lead a healthier life through dietary consulting and providing a wide range of effective superfoods. They are one of the leading companies in this segment and are backed by marquee funds.
As a VP of Product Management based out of Bangalore, you will be responsible for-
- Defining and executing the business model, go-to-market strategy, and monetizing road-map for the product
- Creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Running beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and sample
- Working closely with diverse teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources and grow the customer base
The ideal candidate has:
- 2+ years of Product Management in a B2C set-up or experience in starting up their own business
- Prior experience working as an early Product Manager in a fast-growing start-up
- The ability to prioritize in an ambiguous environment
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication (spoken and written), and influencing skills
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering/Management from Tier 1 Colleges
- Prior experience in a Gaming/B2C Product/Ed-Tech company is desirable
Job Offer :
- Opportunity to be a part of a fast-paced environment and own the complete product line
- Competitive compensation and benefits for the right candidate
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Koushambi Sinha Tandon on +91 80 6826 6842.
Contact - Koushambi Sinha Tandon - +91 80 6826 6842
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.