Manager at Confidential
Views:6203 Applications:1451 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Vice President - Product Management/Growth - Internet/Online (9-17 yrs)
As VP Product, you will be responsible for defining product goals for multidisciplinary teams. You will be a leader, who will not only evolve the technology within the organization, but also motivate your team to challenge limits at every stage. You will carry us through challenges and opportunities of our chosen niche.
Are you a technical visionary, with not only a stellar technical background, but also intrinsic management skills? If so, then join us in the journey to become an excellent, pioneering product company.
An Ideal Candidate Will Possess The Following Skills
- 8-14 years of experience in product management.
- MBA from a top-tier business school with an engineering degree is a must
- Prior experience in Consumer Internet/Software industry is a must
- Highly developed skills for problem solving and strategic thinking
- Understanding of technology, product development, product management, product planning.
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of product managers, directors, and related personnel.
- Product life cycle management from concept to phasing out of the product(s) across all products/product lines.
- Lead, define, represent and communicate product strategy and vision in line with thebusinesses long-term goals.
- Assess product development and enhancement opportunities.
- Oversee competitive research and technology assessments.
- Evaluate and establish program priorities in line with the business objectives.
- Ability to collaborate across departments or manage projects or programs.
- Responsible for ensuring effective cross-functional collaboration.
- Influence business and industry practices by driving innovative ideas, solutions and products through leadership and decisive action.
- Act as point of first reference for all product related enquiries and work collaboratively with colleagues to address any issues that may arise.
- Design market research projects to assess customer attitudes to the current product range and new product introductions.
- Past entrepreneurial, founder/co-founder experience preferred
- Attention to detail and ability to visualize things.
- Result oriented and ready to take ownership.
- Desire to make impact and high work ethics.
- This role requires working directly with senior management team.