Consultant at Manpower Group
Views:493 Applications:174 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Vice President - Product Management - Growth - Consumer Tech/eCommerce (10-15 yrs)
VP - Products ( Growth )
- You will have responsibility and accountability for Company's Growth, DAU/MAU, Free Classes, Conversion from FREE to paid, Sales Conversions, Auto-Sales and all product aspects which affect revenue, business growth
- You work with a team of product managers to define and guide the long term product strategy for growing the products and features that offers to Students, including both existing and new subscriptions.
- Lead the cross-functional teams in your area - in close partnership with engineering and design - to invent and ship delightful products that help people work better together.
- You will work with multiple functions to build and evaluate business cases to support product investment decisions, frequently traveling to build customer closeness and stakeholder relationships.
- You and your team will use customer & market research, customer and user feedback, customer usage and competitive analysis to identify new product opportunities and enhancements.
- You and your team will leverage data to make more informed product decisions.
- Lead the efficiency, growth, and delivery of a team that embodies values, making sure the team is as productive as possible to complete short term and long term objectives.
- Passionate about Education. Create an impact by building a Platform that improve the lives of millions of students, users and building delightful learning experiences. Also, impacting the way of Teaching by inward thinking.
- Independent Product Ownership. You have demonstrated the ability to drive and deliver on the entire product lifecycle. This can include either head of product / general manager / CEO experience at a startup translating early market adoption of a new product in broad distribution, or product leadership at a larger company focused on user and usage growth for a subscription-based product.
- Automation: Automating regular work flows by ensuring the smooth process flows across teams. Prior experience working in Supply chain automation is a plus.
- Leadership: You have a proven ability to evangelize new products and features to both customers and cross-functional team members, aligning the entire team around a product strategy and vision for the market. You are skilled and passionate about managing and developing teams, both individual contributor PMs as well as earlier career managers.
- Execution: You have experience driving cross-functional product execution in a large organization, as well as experience operating in a lean environment with a focus on results-driven execution.
- Data Driven: Strong sense of Data based decision making and inclination towards only Data approach.
- Product craftsmanship: You have helped teams build great products that users love and improve their lives materially.
- Business acumen: You have experience defining product strategy that balances business and user experience goals, and a history of leading teams to deliver against those targets. Experience in the education sector is a plus.
- Role model: You are a strong fit with culture and values.
Education and Experience: You have a MBA/BE and 10-15 years of relevant working experience, including 5+ years of people management experience. Consumer Tech companies preferably in Ecommerce, Travel, OTTs etc is a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.