Director at Youth4 Talent Solutions and Services
Views:624 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Vice President - Product Management - EduTech (7-12 yrs)
Vice President - Product Management
This role will be a core member of the C-level team and work together to define and execute on product vision, strategy and roadmap
Roles and responsibilities:
- Define product vision, and product road-map
- Providing and communicating the product vision for the organization
- Lead product innovation according to the planned and new product lines
- Be responsible for monitoring, optimization, and enhancement of configuration, features, and functionalities related to the products
- Lead Product Owners to prioritize the backlog according to chosen frameworks
- Finalize the Product development framework including processes and tools, like the Kano model, RICE, and Strategyzer value proposition map
- As part of this be able to validate hypotheses around product
- Develop members in the Product department so they are updated with the latest trends and on a professional growth path
- Lead and oversee Licensing, UI/UX, Support, Research, Product management, and
- Subject Matter Experts in developing content for the product.
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of product managers, developers, and related personnel.
- Product lifecycle management from concept to launch of the product(s) across all products/product lines.
- Lead, define, represent and communicate product strategy to all stakeholders.
- Own the product roadmap and communicate with C-level staff, board members, and other stakeholders.
- Drive innovative ideas, solutions and products through leadership and decisive action.
- Become the key evangelist of the firm and participate with thought leaders.
Skills required :
- You are a Senior Product leader who leads with a vision
- You have in the past played a key role in Product Discovery, Product-Market-Fit & scaling product led growth
- You have deep understanding of organization design, training and product management
- You have successfully implemented data-driven processes to turn a vision into an actionable roadmap
- You have understanding of the user experience and design
- You have a customer-centric mindset with the capability of translating that into the product development process
- You have a passion for coaching and training people. You work to see your team and individuals grow and ship great products.
- You have excellent verbal and oral communication skills in English
- You have preferably worked in: Mobile / SaaS / Edtech/ KidsTech
What we are looking in you :
- A strategic & creative thinker with the ability to craft go-to-market strategies and campaigns in collaboration with marketing
- Able to formulate and implement global strategies for products
- A people leader with demonstrated success in leading and mentoring the research, design, and content development teams
- Able to drive product analytics to understand feature usage, comprehension, and optimization
Immediate joiners will be highly appreciated.
Interested Candidate may reach out directly on +91 99531 38435 for quick call