Co-Founder & COO at TalentStack
Views:6086 Applications:673 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vice President - Product Management - eCommerce - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (9-16 yrs)
Were looking for a Vice President of Product who will play a pivotal role in the future of our company. Our VP of Product will be responsible for the technical vision and development of our Product. Youll be managing other engineers and developers, collaborating with the marketing and support teams, as well as providing the overall vision for the product roadmap.
VP of Product Responsibilities and Expertise
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of product managers, developers, and related personnel.
- Product planning and assignment of tasks and deliverables.
- Product lifecycle management from concept to launch of the product(s) across all products/product lines.
- Lead, define, represent and communicate product strategy to all stakeholders.
- Assess product development sprints and enhancement opportunities.
- Develop budgets, forecasts, and metrics.
- Monitor product development sprints and evaluate results.
- Own the product roadmap and communicate with C-level staff, board members, and other stakeholders.
- Lead Product Marketing Managers to assess product mix and marketing strategy.
- Monitor and manage strategic marketing plans for each product or product lines.
- Define pricing and competitive positioning for each product.
- Drive innovative ideas, solutions and products through leadership and decisive action.
- Build incredible teams and processes to deliver products that satisfy the needs of customers.
- Become the key evangelist of the Product and participate in press activities, conferences, discussions with thought leaders and market analysts.
Ideal candidate would be a person with a Tier 1 College Pedigree and has worked on a scaled up Platform