Vice President - Product Management - eCommerce (5-10 yrs)
About our client:
Our client is a leading Fintech company in the financial inclusion domain. Its comprehensive solutions in Fintech have helped to simplify complex banking processes by providing with much required strategic and operational efficiency. The company was an early adopter of the India Stack and has vehemently pioneered the Aadhaar Enabled Payment System. Their core expertise lies in Financial Inclusion and Branchless Banking solutions, and we have acquired more than 10 million customers till date under these initiatives.
This role is for a new subsidiary of the company that is building a RetailTech platform. The platform enables any business small or large to go online in less than a minute. NDHGO aims to provide online store to India's 60 Million small businesses. This division's product was launched a few months ago and is currently in early stages of growth.
About the role:
The role entails end to end responsibility for successful execution of the Product's GTM strategy and vision to achieve business goals.
1. Business Outcomes & Product Adoption through orchestrated execution to deliver on business metrics (Revenue, Customer Acquisition).
2. GTM Planning & Execution through product marketing strategy.
3. Competitive Positioning: Develop competitive strategies to drive target market share gains. Respond to new market, product, surface market feedback and fine tune the GTM for higher share gain.
4. Product roadmap planning, owning and driving business KPIs - ideation to execution
5. Manage product lifecycle from ideation to launch and beyond.
6. Execute Internal marketing of platform and services, Stakeholder management including other LOBs
7. Working with Engineering to develop and deliver roadmap items with quality and speed. Work with engineering and design to plan launch scope. Together with engineering and design, break-down scope into launch iterations.
8. Design a client feedback loop and optimize for client and business success metrics.
9. Execute strategies that will drive measurable growth in adoption and engagement.
10. Ensure targeted CSAT and NPS score
1. Proven experience as a Product head or similar role
2. Experience in product lifecycle management
3. Background in software development and program management is preferred
4. Familiarity with Agile framework
5. Organizational and leadership abilities
6. Excellent communication skills
7. Problem-solving aptitude
8. Creative thinking skills