Views:1932 Applications:341 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Vice President - Product Management - Automobile eCommerce Startup (8-18 yrs)
Location: Gurgaon, NCR
Want to be part of the most disruptive and innovative automobile e-commerce start-up in India with a world-class team, long-term vision, and top global investors backing?
We are looking for an experienced VP/AVP of Product Management, who will work directly with the Founder & CEO, on conceptualizing and building products that provide a world class buying and selling experience, leverage latest technologies like AI, ML and IOT to enhance the customer experience.
What We're Looking For:
1. 8 - 18 years of progressive experience working in a tech leadership role
2. Experience in Digital and E-commerce industry preferred
3. MBA from a top-tier school preferred
4. Strategic thinker who can plan, execute and pivot according to circumstances with a clear objective of achieving overall revenue and organizational growth.
5. Highly analytical with exceptional presentation and negotiation skills
6. Ability to effectively influence and collaborate with diverse external & internal stakeholders
7. Ability to multi-task in a high-pressure environment by having superior prioritization and time management skills.
8. Result-oriented with a high sense of ownership.
9. Team players who are able to adjust their approach towards people based on requirements.
1. Lead, define, represent and communicate product strategy and vision in line with the businesses long-term goals.
2. Manage the complete product lifecycle management from concept to phasing out of the product(s) across all products/product lines.
3. Assess product development and enhancement opportunities.
4. Understanding of technology, product development, product management, product planning.
5. Lead, manage and mentor a team of highly capable Product Managers from IIMs, IITs and other premier institutes
6. Develop budgets, forecasts, metrics and measures. Monitor and evaluate the results.
7. Influence business and industry practices by driving innovations
8. Design market research projects to assess customer attitudes to the current product range andnew product introductions.